Parents.brickschools.org: Bricks School’s Parent Portal is an online gateway where you can easily see your child’s school related information such as, grades, exam copies, assignments, routines, exam schedules, improvement details, the date of parent teacher meetings, etc. You can access this portal through some simple login process that needs very little time and you can also check the information using your mobile phone also. The portal can be accessed from anywhere anytime. You should have a proper electronics device with stable internet connection to access this portal.
You can also check the information from the main website of Brick Township Board of Education and the link of the site is www.brickschools.org. If you want to access the parent portal, then read the article thoroughly to get detailed information about Brick Township School’s Parent Portal. This article also describes the step-by-step guidelines for the login process or password recovery procedure.
About Brick Township Board of Education
Brick Township Public School was founded in 1956 and it consists of total ten numbers of individual schools with nine educational members. All the members are elected by the school candidates and each member serves four-year term and the Principles of each school are also under the board of education committee. Brick Township Public Schools offer various extracurricular activities like Athletics, creative workshop, technological workshops and seminars, etc. in which all student from various grades can participate as per their wish. Some popular extracurricular activities are, Quiz Bowl, Math League, Academic Decathlon, etc.
There are ten individual schools in Bricks Schools District for different grades and high school with four-year academic curriculum, serving students from grade IX to grade XII.
Brick Schools Parent Portal
The Brick Township Board of Education or BTBE has designed an online portal for parents using which you can easily get the information about your child’s academic activities. In order to utilize the parent portal, you have to create an account with an email address. After that, you will get all information and updates regarding your child’s academics via registered email.
This portal is the simplest way to know the day to day updates that are happening in your child’s school. This acts as a connection between the parents and the teachers of the school.
Benefits of Brick Parent Portal
Using an online portal, you will get several benefits. Some of these are,
- You can easily get all information about class schedule, school calendars, parent-teacher conferences, time and date of various events, etc.
- You can view daily announcements and class assignments for your child
- You can easily monitor your child’s academic performances by checking his/her assignments copies which are available in your portal also.
- View photos, videos of various events conducted by schools as the extracurricular activities for students.
BrickSchools Parent Portal Login Requirements
- You must know the correct web address to login to the Brick Schools Parent Portal.
- A valid username and a password are necessary for the login process.
- You should have a smart electronics device with reliable internet connection.
- An updated internet browser, that is compatible for the portal, is mandatory for the login,
How to Login to Brick Township Schools Parent Portal?
- First of all, visit the Brick Schools Parent Portal website, i.e. https://parents.brickschools.org/brick/sis/view?gohome=true
- After opening the login page, please enter the required details, i.e. Username and Password.
- Then, click on the ‘Login’ option to open your parent portal.
- Now, you can access all the benefits provided by the portal. You can also check your child’s assignment copy, exam grades, etc. from the dashboard section of the portal.
You may also check:
How to Reset Brick Township Parent Portal Login Password?
If you have forgotten your portal’s login credentials, then you can easily retrieve them by following the instructions written below,
- Firstly, go to the main parent portal site by clicking the link i.e. https://parents.brickschools.org/brick/sis/view?gohome=true. Use a updated web browser such as, Google Chrome to open the main login page of the portal.
- Then, click on the ‘Forgot My Password’ option to recover the login password.
- After clicking the opotion, a password recovery page will be opened where you have to enter your registered email address into a spefic text box.
- Enter the five-digit captcha appearing on the screen and click on the ‘reset password’ option.
- Within a few minutes an email with password resetting link will be received in your registered email address. Click on the link.
- Set a new password by following the instructions given and confirm the password.
- At last, click on the ‘Submit’ option.
- Now, a new password is available for your Brick Schools Parent Portal.
Brick Township Public School – Contact Information
If you have faced any problem regarding the login process or password recovery process of parent portal, you can easily contact with the helpdesk team of Brick Township Public School. To get in touch with the helpdesk member, you can call them or email them in the following address,
346 Chambers Bridge, Brick, New Jersey, 08723
Brick Schools Parent Portal Website: https://parents.brickschools.org/brick/sis/view?gohome=true
Brick Township Public School Official Website: https://www.brickschools.org/
Online Contact Form Link: https://www.brickschools.org/contact/
This article describes the detailed procedure of login in to the Brick Schools Parent Portal. We have shared all the information and prerequisites related to the login procedure and we have also discussed the password resetting process. We hope that you will get enough information about the Brick Schools Parent Portal from this article. If you have any queries related to the Bricks parent portal, then please let us know through the comment section below.